You can help in many ways
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Congregational Opportunities
- Organization or Group Opportunities
Want to volunteer?
We are excited to let you know that we are implementing a new computerized program to coordinate and track our volunteer hours. The system will enable us to match your volunteering interests and talents to available opportunities at Family Promise of Beaverton. We would appreciate it if you could take the time to update your volunteer profile with your current information.
There are a wide variety of volunteering opportunities available. Some opportunities are ongoing and some are one time only as needed. Time commitments vary from one hour to overnight hosting. We provide all needed training and background checks (if needed).
We would like to thank all of you for being a part of the Family Promise community. It is due to your participation that we are able to make a difference in the lives of our families. We encourage you to fill out the volunteer interest survey with your current volunteer interests and availability even if you have previously filled out an interest survey. Once the volunteer data base is updated, we will be contacting you for opportunities to volunteer based on your profile.
Steps to volunteer:
1. Complete volunteer profile (see below).
2. Attend volunteer training session
Upcoming training sessions:
· Thursday, February 21; 6:30-8:00; Beaverton City Hall 3rd Flr; 12725 SW Millikan Way, Beaverton, OR 97005
· Monday, March 18; 6:30-8:00; Beaverton City Hall 3rd Flr; 12725 SW Millikan Way, Beaverton, OR 97005
3. Check our current list of opportunities at http://signup.com/go/EFVqaSg.